When you are ready to take the steps toward selling your home, we’re here to help. Our comprehensive marketing plan will get results and will ensure you home is exposed to the Indianapolis market fully.
1. Open houses – yes we do them and we enjoy doing them and we see results from them
2. We listen to what you want. That’s right we listen to the client and formulate a plan
3. Global Marketing and Branding – We have the power of RE/MAX behind each of our listings. We are not just a local company we are Global!
4. Syndication! Yes RE/MAX has partnerships with all the big names such as Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. We syndicate to over 100 websites! That equals results and exposure
5. Social media – Some companies think that it’s just a fad; we embrace it and use it as a very successful tool when marketing your homes. We can geo-target specific areas and boost your home based on predetermined parameters
We will visit your home for an initial walk thru. We will look at all aspects of your home. We want to see any updates or improvements you have completed. We will discuss our marketing in detail with you and discuss any specifics you would like to see completed. We will complete our market analysis along with any recommendations prior to listing your home for sale.
Our agents are all fully trained experienced agents who are full time associates. We work in a Team concept that is slightly new to the market. Many ask how having a team is any different than working with one agent. As a team we have 30 associates trying to accomplish one goal and that goal is to sell your home in the shortest time at the highest price possible. Most agents work alone or with one administrative person. We have multiple roles and within that team each member has a specific role. We have agents who only work with buyers, ones that work with sellers, and administrative staff to help on the admin tasks that each listing has. We like to keep our agents selling and not worrying about those small administrative task that need done.
Our full time agents will assist with all contract negotiations, inspections, coordinate appraisals, and follow thru with the mortgage process to ensure all items are being completed. Many of these can be stressful and time consuming but rest assured our agents will handle each step of the selling process to ensure smooth transaction.